Sunday, January 12, 2020

My holiday

   

MY HOLIDAY



    When on vacation I just at home. Sometimes I exercise, the sport is cycling. I ride alone. I biked to the hills, mountains, and around the city of Bandung. Besides that I fill my vacation with cleaning the house, such as sweeping, mopping, washing, and others.
    At the end of the holiday I was invited to go to Pangandaran. I went to Pangandaran with my family by car. In Pangandaran I with my brothers and her children spend time there with fun. When we get there we relax on the beach waiting for dusk, but I was invited by my niece to play by the sea. When on the shores of my nephew playing water with great excitement, but when he was too happy, he forgot the waves that had made him surprised. Then sun wen down and my brothers and I rented a motocross to go around the coast in the area. At night we rent a bicycle with a car, my brother is driving the bike for the first time, so it is reckless, we laugh together because of a joke from my brother.
    After returning from Pangandaran, the next day is New Year's Eve.  On New Year's Eve I just stay home, watch TV, listen to music, play games.  But when it's the turn of the year, I fall asleep instead.  the next day it rained from morning to evening.  The next day it was still pouring rain, but I forced a bike ride to the hills.  On that hill I am filthy with dirt, because the road is filled with mud and pools of water.  I cycled to the top of the hill, about 16km that I had passed.  At the top of the hill the scenery is very beautiful, then I photograph my bicycle with a very beautiful natural background, and I photograph the natural beauty that is there.  After I was satisfied seeing the beauty of nature on a hilltop then I downhill.  when I got home my mother and sister saw me with a state of body and my bicycle was dirty full of mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Procedure

 For the English procedure assignment, I decided to choose the procedure using a bicycle helmet. Why did I choose to make a bicycle helmet p...