Sunday, January 12, 2020

My dreams and hopes


My Dreams and Hopes


         Of course everyone must have a dream, his dream is not an ordinary dream, surely that dream wants to be realized.  I also have a dream that I want to realize in the future, my dream is to become a civil servant.  I have a dream of being a civil servant because I see my mother and father.  However, when I saw that being a civil servant was quite busy, I saw my mother and father if at the beginning of the year or at the end of the year they would always be busy, my mother and father could have worked overtime.  Even so, I still want to become a civil servant, because the job is not easy, there must be a struggle to be realized.
          But when I was in middle school, I was assigned to make a film with Sundanese background.  At that time I began to be interested in video or film.  I once thought, I want to make a video.  But I want to make a vlog video, unboxing goods, reviewing goods, I want to make a video and I upload it to my YouTube channel.  However, I always don't have time to make videos.  Because my time is consumed by lessons at school.
          I also bought an action camera, a handy camera to make the videos that I want to make.  But I don't have time to make it.  I think that hope is very easy to realize, but when I try it is not as easy as I imagined.  All this to make it happen there must be a real struggle for the realization of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Procedure

 For the English procedure assignment, I decided to choose the procedure using a bicycle helmet. Why did I choose to make a bicycle helmet p...