Monday, September 30, 2019


   Jambore pelajar duta air


On Saturday, August 24-25, 2019, I held a water ambassador student jamboree in the province of West Java.  On the 24th I was asked to attend the ambassador student water ambassador located in Mount Puntang.  At that time I gathered at the water resources department at 6:15 am.  I and my colleagues left at 8am and arrived at Mount Puntang at 11am.  When we were in Mount Puntang we rested for a while and then continued at 01.15pm.  the first activity is the opening ceremony, then proceed with a question and answer session, already a question and answer session and then break.  The show continued with the art performance which will be displayed from each school.  After the art performance was over, we rested in a tent.

 The next day

 The first activity is breakfast.  After breakfast the activity was continued with a game program from the clubspider game there was an introductory game for fellow ambassadors, togetherness in water ambassadors students, then resting, at rest I went to a "curug" near the camping area.  During the day we carry out discussions in the doom tent, we discuss water-related disasters.  After the discussion we carry out the closing ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Procedure

 For the English procedure assignment, I decided to choose the procedure using a bicycle helmet. Why did I choose to make a bicycle helmet p...