Sunday, August 4, 2019

I was born on July 9, 2004. I have 2 brothers.  My hobbies are camping, the first time I camped, when I was in 4th grade, at first I just tried to participate in scouting activities.  As time went by, I joined Scouting from that time until now, now I have often camped, and I have mastered how to camp, survive in the forest.  I also like cycling.  The first time I was biking 7th grade junior high school.  Initially I just biked from home to school.  Gradually, I began to improve my hobby by cycling uphill and downhill.  At first I did not reach the goal I wanted to go, but I kept on practicing, and finally I went several times to the top of the hill near my sister's house.  My favorite food is fried chicken.  But if my food is anything like sweet, salty, spicy food.  But I rarely eat spicy foods because I have stomach disease.  I'm allergic to Padang food, I don't know why I'm allergic to that food.  If I accidentally eat Padang food, what happens is my body itches itchy.  My favorite subject is Sundanese, because I love learning Sundanese, I also like Arabic a little, and I can speak a little.  Since middle school I really aspired to continue my studies at SMA 3 Bandung.  I was worried at that time because I wanted to go to SMA 3 Bandung, but I was afraid of not being accepted. And now thank God I was accepted at SMA 3 Bandung.  My hope is to improve myself to be better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Procedure

 For the English procedure assignment, I decided to choose the procedure using a bicycle helmet. Why did I choose to make a bicycle helmet p...